Thursday, November 25, 2010

Ava Cowan IFBB Pro

When I picked up the camera in 2006 I first started by shooting fashion, glamour, getting little tastes of weddings.... until a couple years later the very successful fitness model Ava Cowan started coming to me for photos. I shot bikini and fitness looks for her. Pretty soon I became well known amongst most fitness models and that is how it started with fitness photography. I really enjoy it! Thank you Ava! :-)


Ava is a delight to photograph! Her posing fantastic! She's focused, gets the job done. But what I really like about shooting her is that we laugh SO MUCH while shooting it is unreal! She's hilarious! Super funny woman! Love her!
Special thanks for Mayra Beachwear Collection for providing the bikinis for us.  www.mayracollection.com
























And special thanks for FitActiveWear.net for providing this beautiful green workout gear.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog !!
    Visit my blog: http://malibublue.blogspot.com and, if you like it, follow me !
    Thanks♥
    Xo-Xo

    ReplyDelete